About the Bank
Full-time members of the Walpole Co-operative Bank team enjoy an array of benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; group life and AD&D insurance; supplementary life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(K); retirement plan; Flexible Spending Account; and earned vacation, sick time, and personal days.
Human Resources Manager
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to implement and administer Human Resources policies and programs, including employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee recruitment and staffing, training, and development. The Human Resources Manager provides guidance to management and employees and efficiently manages and implements all department functions including payroll and benefits processing.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Implements and administers Human Resources programs and policies that meet requirements of the Bank and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Administers Human Resources operations that include payroll processing, benefits administration, report production, and records maintenance. Evaluates programs and systems for effectiveness, cost and benefits, and legal changes. Develops and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manuals.
- Manages staffing and recruitment functions to provide qualified applicants. Requires implementation of posting program, market recruiting, interviewing and applicant assessment.
- Provides guidance and support to management/supervisory staff in appraising employee performance, handling difficult situations, interpreting policy, and understanding laws.
- Accurately maintains and retains Bank's personnel and HR department records in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Effectively investigates problems and complaints, such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, appeals and grievances. Key position for harassment complaints and investigations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years in Human Resources management/leadership positions.
- Technical knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to Human Resources.
- Strong analytical orientation, sound judgment and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Approachable, professional, able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Tech-savy and experienced with HR systems.
- Minimum three years payroll processing experience.
To apply: Please email resumes only to Shirley Letourneau, HR/Payroll Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Search Firm Representatives: Please note that Walpole Co-operative Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any other employment opportunity.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is an equal opportunity employer.