About the Bank
Loan Administrative Assistant I
This full-time position in our Loan Operations Department could be the perfect one for you, if your skills and strengths match the requirements of the job, including:
- Providing efficient and accurate input of commercial and residential loan information into the Walpole Co-operative Bank computer system.
- Timely and effective preparation and collection of required UCC/Insurance documents, reports, and communications.
- Tracking to ensure that loan documents are complete, notifying loan officers or customers of missing or incomplete information.
- Providing dependable administrative support, which may include coordinating loan disbursements, preparation of mortgage and UCC discharges, processing general ledger transactions, preparation of correspondence and reports, and monitoring collection of fees and payoffs.
- Delivering prompt, courteous, and accurate customer service as required by the position.
- Performing related administrative duties as assigned, to help uphold our reputation as an outstanding lending resource for local individuals, families, and businesses
Flex Customer Service Representative
Turn your Teller/Customer Service experience into a rewarding full-time position with one of the area’s leading community banks.
This position requires:
- Two years of Teller/Customer Service experience.
- Assisting customers in opening accounts; identifying and recommending additional products and services that match customer needs; accurate and efficient account opening documentation and authorizations.
- Serving in a teller function that includes capably and efficiently processing customer transactions; providing account information; disbursing cash; cashing checks; and cash drawer balancing.
- Capable handling of telephone inquiries and customer issues in an efficient and timely manner.
Full-time members of the Walpole Co-operative Bank team enjoy an array of benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; group life and AD&D insurance; supplementary life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(K); retirement plan; Flexible Spending Account; and earned vacation, sick time, and personal days.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is an equal opportunity employer.